Welcome, Guest

Nadine Dorries, MP or TV star?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Nadine Dorries, MP or TV star?

Nadine Dorries, MP or TV star? 5 years ago #870

• Chunky
  • Expert Boarder
I would just like to gauge everyone's views on Nadine Dorries, MP for Central Bedfordshire and her moonlight flit to take part in a TV show!

From what I read it looks like she left her party high and dry, but what concerns me most is the fact she left us her constituents high and dry too. There seams to be no voice for her district in parliament whilst shes off playing TV star. What rattles my cage though is then has the nerve to say shes doing it to promote issues like abortion, surely someone should remind her that she was elected to serve the central beds community first and foremost and will be a little hard to do that for month whilst in Australia.

Maybe we could get her passport cancelled and leave the stupid woman in Australia?

Re: Nadine Dorries, MP or TV star? 5 years ago #873

• Chunky
  • Expert Boarder
can this woman get any more stupid..... she is now saying going on I'm A Celebrity is 'like being a Foreign Office minister'. I'm no fan of her but this past a joke and real slap in face of the constituents that put her in the position of being our MP.

Has anyone any information on the claims she has been fiddling the system by employing her daughter as an aid even though she actually works for a solicitors and not her.... about time the banned family from being employed by MP's as it stinks of corruption.
Last Edit: 5 years ago by Chunky.

Re: Nadine Dorries, MP or TV star? 5 years ago #875

• Jenna
  • Platinum Boarder
I take it your not a Nadine Dorries fan then?
Last Edit: 5 years ago by Jenna.

Re: Nadine Dorries, MP or TV star? 5 years ago #882

• LisaB
  • Junior Boarder
I noticed these on the village notice boards yesterday

Its a bit hard to find but the petition to remove her is here
www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/recall-na...hire-from-parliament
Last Edit: 5 years ago by LisaB.

Re: Nadine Dorries, MP or TV star? 5 years ago #885

• LisaB
  • Junior Boarder
Just in case anyone missed the link to the petition to recall Nadine Dorries I will post it again!!!!!

www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/recall-na...hire-from-parliament

Re: Nadine Dorries, MP or TV star? 5 years ago #892

• Jenna
  • Platinum Boarder
I notice this has been picked up by the local radio this morning... (as always were the first for local news!!)

Re: Nadine Dorries, MP or TV star? 5 years ago #895

• LisaB
  • Junior Boarder
according to the Mail she is about to walk from her MP duties, she is now calling herself a TV personality and got a manger/agent. Its interesting it also says shes set to stay with vet boyfriend in Australia after the filming finished so so shed going to ditch her constituents for even longer!

good riddance for bad rubbish, time she was gone.

Re: Nadine Dorries, MP or TV star? 4 years, 8 months ago #1037

I emailed her on 7th February so see if she would be able to help with the Traveller/Gypsy situation. The automated response said that she would reply within three weeks. Needless to say, I have heard nothing!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds
You are here: Village discussion forum