• Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Welcome, Guest

Barton Dairy
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Barton Dairy

Barton Dairy 5 years, 1 month ago #761

As a new villager, can I say how impressed I am that there's to be an "old-style" milkman with traditional deliveries? The man came to the door this evening with a pamphlet detailing costs and products (not just milk but cream, bacon, potatoes, catfood and compost??!!!) and they're based at the Industrial Estate with deliveries starting on Monday (6th Aug). I look forward to it. I believe strongly in supporting local business and I think this is a venture to be strongly supported!

Re: Barton Dairy 5 years, 1 month ago #783

First I have herd of this, do you have more details?

Re: Barton Dairy 5 years, 1 month ago #785

The dairy is run by a man called Barry and the contact number is: 07792778417. He delivers on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.

Re: Barton Dairy 5 years, 1 month ago #790

Hi Everyone This is Barton Dairy, I would like to thank all our customers that are presently buying from us and look forward to more of you contacting us for a delivery. I am Barton born in May 1960 and have always lived locally. I have worked in the Dairy industry for 20 years and recently decided to service Barton and the surrounding areas with the old style traditional milkman.

We will deliver to you on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. We sell every type of milk conceivable but pride ourselves on our Glass pint bottles of fresh milk. This not only tastes so much better but is also a good way to recycle packaging. We also deliver heavy goods such as potatoes and garden soil etc. We have an extensive product list and would be happy to deliver whatever you require.

If people start to use their milkman again then the farmers will be given a better price for their hard work. because supermarkets are so cheap and can afford to sell at cost they are destroying the milk industry in this country. We are very passionate about our milkmen and the delivery service.

Please support us and the dairy industry by ordering from your milkman. Please phone Barry on 07792 778417

Thank you:good:

Re: Barton Dairy 5 years, 1 month ago #791

Hi Everyone This is Barton Dairy, I would like to thank all our customers that are presently buying from us and look forward to more of you contacting us for a delivery. I am Barton born in May 1960 and have always lived locally. I have worked in the Dairy industry for 20 years and recently decided to service Barton and the surrounding areas with the old style traditional milkman.

We will deliver to you on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. We sell every type of milk conceivable but pride ourselves on our Glass pint bottles of fresh milk. This not only tastes so much better but is also a good way to recycle packaging. We also deliver heavy goods such as potatoes and garden soil etc. We have an extensive product list and would be happy to deliver whatever you require.

If people start to use their milkman again then the farmers will be given a better price for their hard work. because supermarkets are so cheap and can afford to sell at cost they are destroying the milk industry in this country. We are very passionate about our milkmen and the delivery service.

Please support us and the dairy industry by ordering from your milkman. Please phone Barry on 07792 778417

Thank you:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds
You are here: Village discussion forum