• Narrow Screen
  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Welcome, Guest

Building development at Higham Road and A6, Barton
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Building development at Higham Road and A6, Barton

Re: Building development at Higham Road and A6, Barton 5 years, 3 months ago #703

• Mustang
  • Fresh Boarder
The first Opening two lines say Green belt will remain until 2031.

Re: Building development at Higham Road and A6, Barton 5 years, 3 months ago #705

Cant see it happening, economy is in the shitter and will be for a while longer, a project like this is going to take some seriously adventitious investors.

Re: Building development at Higham Road and A6, Barton 5 years, 3 months ago #712

• LisaB
  • Junior Boarder
Lets hope this is dead now

Re: Building development at Higham Road and A6, Barton 5 years, 2 months ago #733

• UncleBuck
  • Fresh Boarder
I never even received a flier in the first place so the first I heard about it was on the BBC website! I find it amazing that they can say that all residents were contacted, I know two households in Windsor Road who didn't receive a flier as well!!!

Re: Building development at Higham Road and A6, Barton 5 years, 2 months ago #740

• UncleBuck
  • Fresh Boarder
"This therefore is an opportunity to raise concerns and/or requirements, to ensure that local needs and expectations are met, and to offer the best solution(S) for Barton-Le-Clay."

Firstly our "needs" are already met within the village thankyou very much, secondly I struggle to understand their thought process when they refer to offering the best solution(s) for BlC, what "solutions"? Do we want further expansion? No. There is only one "solution" and that is for the village to remain as it is!
Last Edit: 5 years, 2 months ago by UncleBuck.
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds
You are here: Village discussion forum