OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR

OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR 4 years, 9 months ago #921

• admin
  • Administrator
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR

Proof reading documents, preparing and downloading text for twitter and other web sites, assisting with the maintenance of the data base, answering the phone and taking new enquiries, filing, photocopying and faxing, scanning. Researching new and pending employment law case and tribunal cases tracking cases, running errands as required. You will sometimes work on your own. Minimum qualifications 3 GCSE's to include English and Maths, grade B above or equivalent. Excellent written and verbal skills, high levels of attention to detail, sound knowledge of MS office and internet for research. And a positive can do approach.

CV/written application to
Su Allen HR,
39 Clipstone Cottages,
Barton-le-Clay,
MK45 4LL

Re: OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR 4 years, 8 months ago #950

Good Afternoon,

I have seen the office administration position you have advertise. I would just like to know what hours this position is before applying.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards
Johanna Oliver

Re: OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR 4 years, 8 months ago #952

• admin
  • Administrator
Hello Johanna.

The Community Website only publishes job information on behalf of various organisations, companies and indirect sources. We have no further information on the job, if you would like to apply for a post please use the contact information in the job listing.

Best of luck.

Re: OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR 4 years, 8 months ago #955

Hi there,

Okay thank you.

Kind Regards
Johanna.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds
You are here: Village discussion forum